Social Paper (beta)

Welcome to Social Paper, a tool for networking in-progress student writing and feedback across disciplines, semesters, and publics. Use Social Paper to share and follow papers, comment on papers, or simply browse and search papers from The CUNY Academic Commons community using the directory below.

Note: We are phasing out the Papers feature. Existing papers can be viewed, but new papers cannot be created.

Newest Comments and Papers

1 2 175

Recently Used Tags

Papers Directory

Viewing papers with the tag: writing Clear

• Profile photo of Ryan Seslow
    Written by Ryan Seslow Updated 1 year, 11 months ago

How to Write Your MFA Thesis in Fine Art (And Beyond) I enjoy writing, and I find the process to be fun. Do you? I know that writing takes regular practice and it’s an essential part of my learning process. Writing helps me see and organize my thoughts. This allows me to edit and become […]

Public Paper / 10 comments / 3 followers
  • Profile photo of Jenna Freedman
    Written by Jenna Freedman Updated 2 years, 7 months ago

Brooklyn ENGL 1012, freshman, public institution, real with elements of the aspirational. Instructor: Zachary Lloyd. Zine librarian: Jenna Freedman

Public Paper / 4 followers
  • Profile photo of Erin Glass
    Written by Erin Glass Updated 4 years, 10 months ago

I argue that process, not publicity, must guide the design of our digital writing tools. Thought’s right to publicity or privacy is as important as its right to reflect upon the twists and turns of its own long term development. InProgressBeGentle.

Public Paper / 2 comments / 5 followers