Social Paper (beta)

Welcome to Social Paper, a tool for networking in-progress student writing and feedback across disciplines, semesters, and publics. Use Social Paper to create papers, share and follow papers, comment on papers, or simply browse and search papers from The CUNY Academic Commons community using the directory below.

Newest Comments and Papers

•  

I’ve enjoyed writing for as long as I can remember.  Something about the way the pen feels gliding against the paper brings me a feeling of tranquility.  This semester has given me the opportunity to cons […]

•  

New York City has an incredible amount of areas worth visiting.  In fact, there seems to be monuments, parks, and towers amongst us on every corner of this incredible city.  It is clear that there are […]

•  

Trump’s Tweets and Authorization of War

“Get Ready Russia!  Because they will be coming, nice and new and ‘smart!’  You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas-Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!” […]

1 2 132

Recently Used Tags

Papers Directory

Viewing papers with the tag: mfa-thesis Clear

• Profile photo of Ryan Seslow
    Written by Ryan Seslow Updated 9 months, 1 week ago

How to Write Your MFA Thesis in Fine Art (And Beyond)   I enjoy writing, and I find the process to be fun. Do you? I know that writing takes regular practice and it’s an essential part of my learning process. Writing helps me see and organize my thoughts. This allows me to edit and […]

Public Paper / 1 follower