Social Paper (beta)

Welcome to Social Paper, a tool for networking in-progress student writing and feedback across disciplines, semesters, and publics. Use Social Paper to create papers, share and follow papers, comment on papers, or simply browse and search papers from The CUNY Academic Commons community using the directory below.

Newest Comments and Papers

• “Pleasure is the business of woman’s life”

Wollstonecraft takes an interesting take on the word “pleasure” by making it about more than anything sexual.  I feel she is saying how in the eyes of society women are […]

• yorgenys torres created <a href="yorgenys torres“>an untitled paper 4 days, 21 hours ago

Yorgenys Torres

Feb 13,2018

Gender 101

Gender As A Social Construction

The social construction of gender is a theory in feminism, philosophy and sociology about the origin of gender difference between men […]

• yorgenys torres created <a href="yorgenys torres“>an untitled paper 4 days, 22 hours ago

Yorgenys Torres        

February 7, 2018

Gen 101         

Gender or sexual orientation is made visible in the story for example, with the article of changes within the MTA we see that not usin […]

1 2 106

Recently Used Tags

DH, music, music analysis, music theory, pedagogy

Papers Directory

Viewing papers with the tag: art Clear

• Profile photo of Ryan Seslow
    Written by Ryan Seslow Updated 5 months ago

How to Write Your MFA Thesis in Fine Art (And Beyond)   I enjoy writing, and I find the process to be fun. Do you? I know that writing takes regular practice and it’s an essential part of my learning process. Writing helps me see and organize my thoughts. This allows me to edit and […]

Public Paper / 1 follower