Social Paper (beta)

Welcome to Social Paper, a tool for networking in-progress student writing and feedback across disciplines, semesters, and publics. Use Social Paper to share and follow papers, comment on papers, or simply browse and search papers from The CUNY Academic Commons community using the directory below.

Note: We are phasing out the Papers feature. Existing papers can be viewed, but new papers cannot be created.

Newest Comments and Papers

• Power Of Words

I wished I was a boy. I wished I was a boy – a chant I remember saying so often. Hoping that if I repeat it enough times, it would magically come about, a direct consequence of growing up in a […]

• Ayelet Teitelbaum

Language and Literacy narrative

March 1, 2022

While I realize the impracticality of what I am about to say as I write this cover letter, I wrote this piece for me.

One of the […]

• I am happy to say that the NASA Proposal Writing & Evaluation Experience has been as intense as I expected it to be. Usually, I find myself writing about art or social issues. This time, I found myself deep into […]

1 2 186

Recently Used Tags

Papers Directory

Viewing papers with the tag: medieval-comparative-literature Clear

• Profile photo of Karl Steel
    Written by Karl Steel Updated 5 years, 3 months ago

A study of medieval and early modern oysters, posthumanism, and the problem of agency, which ultimately argues that oysters don’t need a ‘touch of anthropomorphism’ but rather that we need a ‘touch of oysterpomorphism.’

Public Paper / 1 comment / 1 follower