Social Paper (beta)

Welcome to Social Paper, a tool for networking in-progress student writing and feedback across disciplines, semesters, and publics. Use Social Paper to share and follow papers, comment on papers, or simply browse and search papers from The CUNY Academic Commons community using the directory below.

Note: We are phasing out the Papers feature. Existing papers can be viewed, but new papers cannot be created.

Newest Comments and Papers

• Looking at all the writing that I have done since the course started and comparing with pieces of work that I created towards the end of the semester I could see the improvement as me as a writer. I have grown to […]

• Sydney Ogude
    Kelly Mcintosh
    Composition of Individual & Society 10108
    25 September 2020
    Black lives in America
    The oppression of black lives and the recent […]

• 9/3/2020
    The rhetorical situation of “The Dangers of Tipping While Black” shines light on the racial discrimiation taking place in restaurants in our society. The author too had experienced first hand the […]

1 2 177

Recently Used Tags

Papers Directory

Viewing papers with the tag: student-writing Clear

• Profile photo of Erin Glass
    Written by Erin Glass Updated 4 years, 8 months ago

Student writing is a waste product, a valueless byproduct in the production of literate citizens. It doesn’t have to be. Here I argue we can give it new purpose and dignity by establishing a student-directed, durable commons for student writing.

Public Paper / 6 comments / 6 followers