Social Paper (beta)

Welcome to Social Paper, a tool for networking in-progress student writing and feedback across disciplines, semesters, and publics. Use Social Paper to share and follow papers, comment on papers, or simply browse and search papers from The CUNY Academic Commons community using the directory below.

Note: We are phasing out the Papers feature. Existing papers can be viewed, but new papers cannot be created.

Newest Comments and Papers

1 2 3 187

Recently Used Tags

Papers Directory

• Profile photo of Rayon Chan (Custom)
    Written by Rayon Chan (Custom) Created 1 week, 4 days ago

When it comes to the students that are less favored, have we ever considered what equality and equality mean? What happened to those students who struggled mightily to enroll in a college in this nation but were never given the chance to do so? What happened to those who worked so hard and made […]

Public Paper / 1 follower
  • Profile photo of Beta Scalar
    Written by Beta Scalar Updated 1 week, 5 days ago

www.gmail.com : Now, you can create a gmail account very easily with these following tips now check out the ways to create a gmail account for free learn how to access it online by gmail sign in method with gmail.com login check it below. How to Create Gmail Account Gmail is largest e-mail services in […]

Public Paper / 1 follower
  • Profile photo of Laisa (She/Her)
    Written by Laisa (She/Her) Created 5 months ago

Power Of Words I wished I was a boy. I wished I was a boy – a chant I remember saying so often. Hoping that if I repeat it enough times, it would magically come about, a direct consequence of growing up in a city, where sexism and misogyny hid deep in the self-proclaimed progressive […]

Public Paper / 1 follower
  • Profile photo of Ayelet Teitelbaum (she/her/hers)
    Written by Ayelet Teitelbaum (she/her/hers) Created 6 months, 4 weeks ago

Ayelet Teitelbaum Language and Literacy narrative March 1, 2022   While I realize the impracticality of what I am about to say as I write this cover letter, I wrote this piece for me. One of the Course Learning Outcomes for this class’s semester was to “Recognize the role of language attitudes and standards in […]

Public Paper / 1 follower
  • Profile photo of Samihah Tahsin (she/her)
    Written by Samihah Tahsin (she/her) Updated 7 months, 3 weeks ago

I am happy to say that the NASA Proposal Writing & Evaluation Experience has been as intense as I expected it to be. Usually, I find myself writing about art or social issues. This time, I found myself deep into “science-y” terms I had not worked with before. Each team was to submit 4-6 quad […]

Public Paper / 1 follower
  • Profile photo of Joshua Sabbagh (he/him)
    Written by Joshua Sabbagh (he/him) Created 7 months, 3 weeks ago

In this internship I am already feeling good about the work I am putting out and the people I am meeting. So far I’ve had great communication with the general group and have been invited to almost every event which is nice. Ive had good contact with a couple of colleagues who I have been […]

Public Paper / 1 follower
  • Profile photo of George (He/Him)
    Written by George (He/Him) Created 9 months, 3 weeks ago

This semester has been what I have not expected to be when I wanted to go to college. What has caused this change will be the pandemic that is currently still happening and it has limited the amount of contact we are supposed to have. This has made me think about how am I going […]

Public Paper / 1 follower
  • Profile photo of Stephanie Agapito Santos (She/Her/Hers)
    Written by Stephanie Agapito Santos (She/Her/Hers) Created 9 months, 4 weeks ago

Do You Speak English? A state that is diverse and full of life would be the big apple, oh New York New York. I can say everybody knows one of Jay-Z’s big hits featuring Alicia Keys “Empire State Of Mind” https://youtu.be/QsZlY0Vz4-o. Well that’s my home, that’s where a young latina girl grew up within the […]

Public Paper / 1 follower
  • Profile photo of Layla Ayoub
    Written by Layla Ayoub Updated 10 months ago

Essay #1 – Personal Literacy Narrative (1)

Public Paper / 1 follower
  • Profile photo of Sajan Chokar (He/Him/His)
    Written by Sajan Chokar (He/Him/His) Created 10 months ago

There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.

Public Paper / 984 followers