Social Paper (beta)

Welcome to Social Paper, a tool for networking in-progress student writing and feedback across disciplines, semesters, and publics. Use Social Paper to share and follow papers, comment on papers, or simply browse and search papers from The CUNY Academic Commons community using the directory below.

Note: We are phasing out the Papers feature. Existing papers can be viewed, but new papers cannot be created.

Newest Comments and Papers

• Hello Osemenga,

This is a great topic. One thing I want to stress about appeals is that they rely not simply on what is being said but the intent in their use. An appeal to logos seeks to convince an audience […]

• Argument Assignment

For the longest time women have always been told that they have no place in a man’s world. Women have always been told that their place is in the kitchen while the men were told their r […]

• Magally Dorado Amigon

Freshman Comp

May 22, 2020

Professor Ellis 

Throughout this course, I have learned a lot about English and writing in general. I feel like I can see growth within my work. N […]

1 2 174

Recently Used Tags

Papers Directory

Viewing papers with the tag: itp Clear

• Profile photo of Lauren Kehoe
    Written by Lauren Kehoe Updated 2 years, 5 months ago

Midterm project description of the Zine Union Catalog project for ITP Core 2

Public Paper / 7 comments / 10 followers
  • Profile photo of Jenna Freedman
    Written by Jenna Freedman Updated 2 years, 6 months ago

Brooklyn ENGL 1012, freshman, public institution, real with elements of the aspirational. Instructor: Zachary Lloyd. Zine librarian: Jenna Freedman

Public Paper / 4 followers