Computing Integrated Teacher Education (CITE) @ CUNY

Public Group active 1 week, 1 day ago

Group logo of Computing Integrated Teacher Education (CITE) @ CUNY

General CITE Summer 2023 Q and A

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #139267

Post any questions you may have about any of the orientation modules, expectations, or anything else!

Reminder that we will hold regular Help sessions on Mondays 10a – 11:30a. See our calendar for the call links.

#139497

There was a question about how to edit posts after submitting. I’ve demoted myself to a Member to re-create the faculty experience and am now making this post to see what faculty see once they make a post. Will report back in a reply to this thread

#139498

how to edit post

It looks you can edit your post by clicking edit in the top right. That said, once I replied to my initial post, I no longer see edit in the top right of that post, only reply. It’s like posts are locked once replies are made.

#139916

How long my post should be? Is there a specific place to submit Module 1 and 2?

#139918

How to edit my post?

#139920

Hello Jean Marc,

No specific length requirement on your posts.

And then to find the spot to share your ideas for modules 1 and 2: Click on the “Apply” section of the modules linked below:

Module 1

Module 2

There, you can find links to each college’s module forum and/or Flipgrid thread.
    Hope that helps!

SV

#139939

The opening orientation was informative.   I looked over the cards and chose 5 that I thought were most important to me – for example – being able to become fluent in tools to effectively communicate with families, colleagues and other personnel in the field of education.  It can broaden my experiences as an educator.  I enjoyed playing with jamboard and looking over flipgrid and scratch.

#139948

Hi, for Module 2, when I clicked on the “Cite Mission & Common Values” the page that opens says “404 Unfortunately the page was not found”. Thanks!

#139970

Hi,

Where can I find asynch module 3? It seems like only 0,1, & 2 are posted where I’m looking (the Asynch Modules drop down menu.)

Thanks,
    Virginia

#139981

Thank you for the help!

#139984

Thanks for this reflection! Make sure you post your ideas about the game in the discussion thread for module 1 for your college so your colleagues can read them. If you click “Apply” at this page, you can find the link to your college’s discussion thread!

#139985

Hi Virginia,

We’ll be posting Modules 3, 4, and 5 before the end of the week. Thanks for your patience!

SV

#139986

Thanks for calling this to our attention — can you try the link now? When I click on it it works, and takes me to this page: https://citelearning.commons.gc.cuny.edu/about-us/

SV

#140134

Hey folks,

In module 3, the link for Artifact Design Task Guidelines gives me a 404 error. Is there another path to the guidelines?

Best,
    Virginia

#140136

Hi Virginia,
    Works for me — give it a refresh and see if it doesn’t work now… Unless you’re clicking another link. Can you share a screenshot with me where you see a broken link: sara.vogel@cuny.edu

SV

Sara Vogel, Ph.D. (she/her)

Associate Director of Computing Integrated Teacher Education

Central Office of Academic Affairs

Sara.Vogel@cuny.edu<mailto:Sara.Vogel@cuny.edu>

The City University of New York

205 East 42nd Street, 9th Floor

New York, NY 10017

T. 646.664.8256

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.