Public Group active 1 week, 4 days ago

RUG — R User’s Group

R User’s Group (i.e., RUG) is a place for newbies and experts alike to learn and work together on projects using the statistical programming language, R. Do you want to learn the best practices for creating a reproducible workflow but don’t know where to begin? Struggling to figure out the best methods for wrangling a messy data set? Want to build a clean and professional website using free and open-source tools? We can do all this and more using R! Join us as we learn how to unlock the full potential of the R ecosystem.

Open to people of all skill levels, disciplines, and backgrounds.

Admins:

RUG is on Slack today

• Howdy y’all!

Given the election craziness, I’m sure everyone is exhausted and screen-tired. I know I am. In lieu of a Zoom meeting, I’m going to hang out on the RUG  Slack today from 1-2:30 pm. I’ll take anyone’s R questions and will be available to hop on Zoom for any discussion that’s easier over video. Just send me a message and I’ll send you a Zoom link. Our next RUG meeting will involve playing around with election data, including some mapping and data wrangling, so get stoked for that!

See y’all later!

Best,

Connor

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.