CUNY Pie

Public Group active 1 year, 1 month ago

April CUNY Pie

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Meant to add that I have a meeting from 4-5. I’ll check back in at 5 and then make a final call depending on how (or whether) people have responded.

I may be able to make it but am not certain right now. Regardless, I vote for a May outing and request that it happen after the first full week.

I want to go. I’ve never been to Lombardi’s, and I’ve missed the last few CUNYPie outings. But I’m sick, and I don’t want to get anyone else sick. But I want pre-Passover pizza. I’d love to convince you to postpone–but not to next week since I doubt Lombardi’s or anywhere else we could pick would serve matzo pizza!

And as a solution to today’s dilemma, might I suggest that everyone eat pizza on their own, take photos, and blog about it.

I propose a CUNYPie outing to follow the Gen Ed conference. Maybe we could go to Nick’s in Forest Hills then?

Okay. Given the responses, I’m going to cancel this outing. I like Jody’s plan — “might I suggest that everyone eat pizza on their own, take photos, and blog about it.”

I’m also in favor of a post Gen Ed conference trip to Nick’s!

Pizza after the Gen Ed Conference should work for me, and I might even be able to drag the family along.

Feel better, Jody!

Great idea! And a feel better from me too, Jody!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.