Public Group active 1 year, 6 months ago

WordPress HELP!!

This group is for neophytes to WordPress who are trying to use it as a Bbd alternative and have questions that “everyone knows” the answers to already. Except those who don’t. Quick answers to specific questions is what I envision here, so we can set up our courses without spending hours trying to find out a simple answer. Of course, we NEED EXPERTS in the group to actually answer the questions. All experts and neophytes please join this group!!

Admins:

Google forms question

• Hi everyone, I’m embedding a Google Form into a page and running into what I think are some stylesheet conflicts that make the form display a bit weirdly. Instead of just having the little red asterisk to signify that a form field is required for users to complete, when I embed the form onto my site here on the Commons it puts a line of text underneath each form field that reads “This is a required question.”

Has anyone else encountered this and have thoughts on how to remove it? I’ve tried messing around with the different form themes on Google’s end, but it doesn’t make any difference to pick a different theme.

Thanks,
    Maura

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.