Public Group active 1 year, 5 months ago

WordPress HELP!!

This group is for neophytes to WordPress who are trying to use it as a Bbd alternative and have questions that “everyone knows” the answers to already. Except those who don’t. Quick answers to specific questions is what I envision here, so we can set up our courses without spending hours trying to find out a simple answer. Of course, we NEED EXPERTS in the group to actually answer the questions. All experts and neophytes please join this group!!

Admins:

Cincopa reached traffic quota

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Hi Rowena,

I’m not sure I fully understand your question. Are you asking whether that amount of traffic in nine days is realistic, or are you asking about the Cincopa’s terms of use? If the former, I suppose that’s possible if the files are big and many students are watching them repeatedly. If the latter, I don’t think that the Commons itself has an account with Cincopa, so I couldn’t say.

Have you explored other hosting options, like Vimeo?

Also, how are you embedding the files in your blog? Are you using a specific plugin to embed them?

Best,

Matt

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your help. Cincopa is a plugin on our commons. I just activated it and upload files to their site. There is an icon on the edit tool bar on my blog for a post or a page to embed the folder, so that the images or flash videos will show up on a page or a post. But I guess the commons just downloaded the plugin and it is up to me to upgrade to a pro account.

I will try Flickr and Vimeo plugins, then. We have these plugins downloaded in the commons.

Thanks.

Rowena

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.