Social Paper (beta)

Welcome to Social Paper, a tool for networking in-progress student writing and feedback across disciplines, semesters, and publics. Use Social Paper to share and follow papers, comment on papers, or simply browse and search papers from The CUNY Academic Commons community using the directory below.

Note: We are phasing out the Papers feature. Existing papers can be viewed, but new papers cannot be created.

Newest Comments and Papers

• Vincent Chow

ENGL 21001 P

Prof. Northrop

12/20/18

I think that this class taught me to be more open minded and think about different things in different ways and possibilities. In the beginning of this […]

• Timeline of Project
    December 2012: Idea first developed in ITP class, inspired by KFitz’s Planned Obsolescence and a less than satisfying class blog experience

September2013: Submitted NEH DH Digital Start-Up G […]

1 180 181

Recently Used Tags

Papers Directory

Viewing papers with the tag: medieval-studies Clear

• Profile photo of Karl Steel
    Written by Karl Steel Updated 4 years, 1 month ago

[Chapter 3 of my book in progress. Chapter 5, on Oysters, is here: https://commons.gc.cuny.edu/papers/oysters/] Chapter III: FOOD FOR WORMS “Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy victory?” — 1 Corinthians 15:54-55 Three Ways of Thinking About Death How many ends does death have for us? The answer has long seemed easy, […]

Public Paper / 1 follower