Public Group active 1 year, 4 months ago

WordPress HELP!!

This group is for neophytes to WordPress who are trying to use it as a Bbd alternative and have questions that “everyone knows” the answers to already. Except those who don’t. Quick answers to specific questions is what I envision here, so we can set up our courses without spending hours trying to find out a simple answer. Of course, we NEED EXPERTS in the group to actually answer the questions. All experts and neophytes please join this group!!

Admins:

Twitter Tools question

• Hi everyone,

I’ve installed the Twitter Tools plugin on the CUNY Games Network site and it seems to be only partially working. I’ve gotten it to display our tweets in the site sidebar (http://games.commons.gc.cuny.edu/), but I can’t seem to get it to post to Twitter when we add a new post on the blog.

I followed all of the initial directions to set up the account with the Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, Access Token, and Access Token Secret, and set the Options to create a tweet from every blog post, but still no dice (ha!).

I guess I’m wondering if anyone else has been successful in getting Twitter Tools to tweet new blog posts? I’m happy to experiment with other alternatives, but I want to be sure it’s not just something with the Games Network Twitter account.

Thanks,
    Maura

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)