Public Group active 3 days, 3 hours ago

RUG — R User’s Group

R User’s Group (i.e., RUG) is a place for newbies and experts alike to learn and work together on projects using the statistical programming language, R. Do you want to learn the best practices for creating a reproducible workflow but don’t know where to begin? Struggling to figure out the best methods for wrangling a messy data set? Want to build a clean and professional website using free and open-source tools? We can do all this and more using R! Join us as we learn how to unlock the full potential of the R ecosystem.

Open to people of all skill levels, disciplines, and backgrounds.

Admins:

Sign up for GIS/Mapping Co-Working Group Sessions

• Hello, all. Hope the holiday season was great.

During Spring 2022, the GIS/Mapping User Group will be having biweekly meetings on Friday from 4-5pm. I send below a link with the dates for this semester, so you can sign up for any of next sessions. We will be chatting and discussing about GIS related questions and projects (including help with your own project). We ended last semester on a high interest in tools to create interactive mapping, so that is how we will be starting for our first session (I will be showing some scripts and tools I have been researching).

Here is the link:

https://forms.gle/Jz6fsZgia94KQuWeA

Hope to see you there!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.