Poets Together!

Public Group active 1 year, 6 months ago

ongoing!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

?don’t know if you received the possible readings, which included poems by Desnos and Peret, Nadja by Breton (except if you have read it, Mad Love (L’amour fou) would be next) and from Aragon, the Paris Peasant (le paysan de paris), of Artaud: Van Gogh, the Suicided by Society (Van Gogh , le suicide de la societe)… and since no one is anywhere libraryish, we could read exerpts in my Surrealist Painters and Poets: an anthology with MIT, and I might be able to show you some text on my share screen I hope and trust!

Ditto for Hope Mirrlees’ Paris: and then we can chat about texts and the seeing surrealistically of various texts not labeled surrealist or in the “right” surrealist time…

the two prose poems I sent were ones we could look at surrealistically, if you see what I mean

Am not always sure who is participating, if you drop in, fine, if you want to stay around, fine, etc.

THIS IS AS ALWAYS INFORMAL, A READING GROUP, AND if you want credit or no credit, as one of the PhD programs involved, let me know as someone has already, which entails making a brief written report

best to each,

Mary Ann Caws

Mary Ann Caws

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.