PUG – Python User’s Group

Public Group active 5 days, 20 hours ago

PUG – Python User’s Group

Group logo of PUG – Python User’s Group

Pause PUG meetings? Please respond

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #91245

Dear all,

First of all, I hope you are all safe and well. To my fellow international students, my sympathies for all we went through in the past days. The Digital Fellows are there for you in any way we can.

Now about PUG: the attendance was very low in the past two meetings. I want to say that we totally get it.
    This has been a long and tough year for many reasons, and it seems that every week something new happens to make as worry even more.

Because of that, we are considering pausing PUG for a couple months and coming back in the Fall, hopefully with recharged batteries.

I am still working as a Digital Fellow in the Summer, so if you need to ask for help / chat about Python things, I will be available.

But we want to know how you feel about this break. Were you planning to come back to PUG for the next meetings, or do you think a break is welcome?

Please respond so we can decide what makes the most sense.

Best,
    Rafa

#91246

Hei Rafa,

I’m sorry I haven’t been very active with PUG recently. As you can imagine I have been very busy with a bunch of different things. I am fine with pausing for the rest of the summer and coming back in the Fall. I have started following the Data Quest curriculum online so hopefully by that time I’ll have something interesting to share.

Best,

GB

#91271
    Javier Otero Peña
    Participant

Hi!!

I haven’t been active in the meetings, but I’d like to become active and
    join the meetings through the Summer, if there’s enough quorum to do so.

Best,

Javier