Library Technology Subcommittee of the CUNY Committee on Academic Technology

Group logo of Library Technology Subcommittee of the CUNY Committee on Academic Technology

Next meeting of the Library Technology Subcommittee

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #50285

It must be fall, as meetings and events are beginning to rapidly fill my calendar. I’d like to reconvene the Library Technology Subcommittee so we can pick up where we left off last spring.

I’ve set up a Doodle poll to help us select a meeting time:

http://doodle.com/poll/43ynezkgdeypwmux

Alex Berrio Matamorros and I would still like us to continue our tradition of rotating meetings around various CUNY campuses. I realized that we’ve never met at Baruch before, so I thought we could have the next meeting here (it’s usually not a problem for me to find a room we can use).

By the end of the week (Friday, September 23), we’ll close the Doodle poll. Thanks for your participation!

This topic was also posted in: CUNY Committee on Academic Technology - Forum, CUNY Library Systems Committee.
    #50465

The votes are in: the most popular date and time is Tuesday, October 4, from 3:30 – 5:00 pm. We will meet in room 415 (a.k.a. the library conference room) in the Newman Library at Baruch College.

If you have any agenda items, please suggest them here on this thread on the Academic Commons.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.