Public Group active 1 year, 4 months ago

WordPress HELP!!

This group is for neophytes to WordPress who are trying to use it as a Bbd alternative and have questions that “everyone knows” the answers to already. Except those who don’t. Quick answers to specific questions is what I envision here, so we can set up our courses without spending hours trying to find out a simple answer. Of course, we NEED EXPERTS in the group to actually answer the questions. All experts and neophytes please join this group!!

Admins:

Tags in my blog

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Hi Giulia,

Can you give us a link to the blog in question?

Thanks,

Matt

Hi Giulia,

I see what you are talking about on your Podcasting and Pedagogy blog. I just tested the WP-Creativix 1.5.5 theme on one of my sandbox blogs and couldn’t find a way to adjust the Tag Cloud widget. Perhaps it is possible with custom CSS, but it looks like it’s built into the theme. I’m certainly not a CSS expert, but I’ll look into the custom CSS option. Another option would be to use categories instead of tags so the list wouldn’t be so long. You may also find that another WordPress theme is better suited for what you want to accomplish.

Best,
    Sarah

Hi Sarah and Matt,

Thank you very much, I hope that you might be able to find CSS codes that could modify this option. If it doesn’t work out, that’s ok too.

Thanks again,

Giulia

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.