Poets Together!

Public Group active 1 year, 6 months ago

surrealism!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #104540

Mary Ann Caws
    December 10, 2020 (!)

hello dear friends here and there!

this is just a very preliminary statement before I send it to the list serves of programs (it never gets on calendars, since it is in the Commons) , to say that I have decided
    to take as the overall topic for my mini-seminar/reading group for the first five weeks of the spring semester of 2021 and also for the coming year, fall and so on, Surrealisms1 for the spring, then surrealisms 2 for the fall, etc. ZOOMING of course…
    credit or non=credit participants can choose, and since this is as before “independent study”. the individual projects can concern any topic, not necessarily and obviously connected to Surrealisms…
    Anyone wishing to can connect with the ISSS (international society of surrealist scholars, or something like that, and I will send you the information, but here is the THIING ITSELF, in our informal fashion:.
    At the moment, it is on Tuesdays from 4 to 6 — tentative, in case that interferes with something in some program…
    Could any of you interested (some of you have already ventured to say so) let me know, and with which program you would like to think of yourself connected – Eng 81000-09 (65045), Fren 87500-01 (635270, Comp Lit 893800), and if for credit or not, and your email, before I send it to any listserve,
    and will figure out with the library what to have around…
    best to each,
    Mary Ann Caws
    maryanncaws@gmail.com
    https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.maryanncaws.com&d=DwIFAw&c=8v77JlHZOYsReeOxyYXDU39VUUzHxyfBUh7fw_ZfBDA&r=68RzhUnP285oVkp2EW70yAPacqk7KNCoc5x93XX8rcBs0LVq83moQEyASQJcW56C&m=8XawmHRV1Dlp0_zmqqH5U8b00TKTeRwABHdrfvSMdzk&s=DOh49qeQdtliOt4y5_HSqg6Hi4bIz8vRWKH4d9FAx8k&e=

#104541

hi mary ann!

tuesdays 4 – 6 is perfect for me.

i will be a no/non credit participant in both spring and fall.

my email: mfadem@kbcc.cuny.edu

i will want to share what i’m working on re: my book Modes of Realism, perhaps the proposal would be ready to share at some point, and other things i’m working on, any of which could have some relevance.

…looking forward!

~maureen