Public Group active 1 year, 5 months ago

WordPress HELP!!

This group is for neophytes to WordPress who are trying to use it as a Bbd alternative and have questions that “everyone knows” the answers to already. Except those who don’t. Quick answers to specific questions is what I envision here, so we can set up our courses without spending hours trying to find out a simple answer. Of course, we NEED EXPERTS in the group to actually answer the questions. All experts and neophytes please join this group!!

Admins:

My blog has an existential crisis

• I was invited to join the Commons a couple of days ago, and did so enthusiastically, dutifully following the instructions and creating and naming (well, naming anyway) a blog. The name of my blog appears on my profile page, but when I click on it I get a “not found” message. My blog appears not to exist. What do I do? Help please!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • I think your blog is there. “Not found” means you do not have any posting yet. Try to post a few sentences. The message should be gone. – This is what I think.

Hi Amanda,

Rowena is right, it’s displaying the “not found” message because you haven’t yet posted to your blog. You should be able to access the Dashboard of your blog and create a new post by navigating to the top of your screen and selecting: “My Blogs”> “the name of your blog”> “Dashboard” (or “New Post”). Happy blogging!

Best,

Sarah

Thank you both- I found a way to post and I posted. Whew!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.