Public Group active 1 month, 2 weeks ago

The Group for Group Admins

A meta-group for all of the Commons’ group admins so that the CUNY Academic Commons team can share information and keep you updated about changes to the site (and especially the Group interface). This group will also provide a way for us to get feedback from you about features you’d like to see added and ways we can improve the Group functionality.

Admins:

Cannot see my name as author in Blog post and cannot see Replys

• Hi,
    I cannot see my name as the author of a blog post on a page I created for my DH Praxis team’s private project site.

Also, another member commented on something I wrote but I don’t see it on the Blog post, I only know about it because I got an notification email.

Does anyone know what is happening? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Amy

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Hi Amy! This sounds like a job for the Fellows 🙂 Let’s touch base tomorrow (12/5) and we’ll solve the problem together. Send me an email w/some potential times that you are free and we can spend a little bit of time troubleshooting.

Hi Micki, I’m running out to a job right now but it appears to have fixed itself. I can now see my name as author and a group member’s reply to a blog post I did. I’m not sure what happened. I was putzing around with the site last nigt (late last night) but my changes didn’t seem to have made a difference but when I looked today viola it was working. Oddness. I’d still love to touch base and see if we could figure out what happened. Today I’m off to a job and then I have a meeting tonight (on preserving Born Digital materials for an archive- excited). Do you have any free time to chat tomorrow, Thursday? I have class at 4:15pm but am free all day before then. Amy

amy, have i missed the date? i will be in thursday meeting with andrew until 4; if we could meet even for 15 minutes, it would be good to touch base

Hi Susan —

I think that you and Amy are talking about two different things. Please
    disregard.

Amy, please write to Micki off-list for further conversation about the
    issue you had. Thanks!

Best,

Matt

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.