The Group for Group Admins

Public Group active 1 week, 5 days ago

Cannot see my name as author in Blog post and cannot see Replys

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Amy Wolfe
    Participant

Hi,
    I cannot see my name as the author of a blog post on a page I created for my DH Praxis team’s private project site.

Also, another member commented on something I wrote but I don’t see it on the Blog post, I only know about it because I got an notification email.

Does anyone know what is happening? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Amy

Micki Kaufman
    Participant

Hi Amy! This sounds like a job for the Fellows 🙂 Let’s touch base tomorrow (12/5) and we’ll solve the problem together. Send me an email w/some potential times that you are free and we can spend a little bit of time troubleshooting.

Amy Wolfe
    Participant

Hi Micki, I’m running out to a job right now but it appears to have fixed itself. I can now see my name as author and a group member’s reply to a blog post I did. I’m not sure what happened. I was putzing around with the site last nigt (late last night) but my changes didn’t seem to have made a difference but when I looked today viola it was working. Oddness. I’d still love to touch base and see if we could figure out what happened. Today I’m off to a job and then I have a meeting tonight (on preserving Born Digital materials for an archive- excited). Do you have any free time to chat tomorrow, Thursday? I have class at 4:15pm but am free all day before then. Amy

amy, have i missed the date? i will be in thursday meeting with andrew until 4; if we could meet even for 15 minutes, it would be good to touch base

Hi Susan —

I think that you and Amy are talking about two different things. Please
    disregard.

Amy, please write to Micki off-list for further conversation about the
    issue you had. Thanks!

Best,

Matt

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.