Public Group active 1 year, 7 months ago

WordPress HELP!!

This group is for neophytes to WordPress who are trying to use it as a Bbd alternative and have questions that “everyone knows” the answers to already. Except those who don’t. Quick answers to specific questions is what I envision here, so we can set up our courses without spending hours trying to find out a simple answer. Of course, we NEED EXPERTS in the group to actually answer the questions. All experts and neophytes please join this group!!

Admins:

Group members can’t post to group blog

• The members of our group are not showing up as blog authors, and are not able to post to the blog (http://core1.commons.gc.cuny.edu/). One writes: “I have tried to find the way to post something on the blog but it seems I cannot do that. If I click on the “My blog” menu I see displayed my own blog only, not the Core I one.”

As I am admin, I cannot see the options they are presented with, but I can see that the blog authors tab, and the user’s tab in the WP dashboard only list the two admins.

I know it is possible to do this. Is there a setting I can change to enable this?

Thanks,

Michael

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)