Public Group active 2 months, 3 weeks ago

Sociology M.S. in Applied Social Research

This is the group is for Hunter College’s M.S. program in Applied Digital Sociology. This is a place for current students to receive important updates about news and events within the program and the sociology department, to learn about new opportunities for internships, jobs and learn about exciting job opportunities.

Admins:

Planning to graduate this semester? Deadlines approaching!

• Hunter College would like to remind those students who are planning to graduate for the Spring 2022 semester, there is an important deadline approaching. Tuesday, February 15, 2022 is the deadline.  You must apply to graduate; it does not happen automatically.

Please note:  due to the curriculum changes in our program, there is an additional step following the Degree Audit process. When you apply to graduate, and the Degree Audit identifies classes that are missing, you will forward that email to me and I will write to them with “in lieu of” substitutions. So, for example, if you took “Thinking Critically in a Digital Society,” (GSR 790xx) then, I will need to write an email telling them to use that course “in lieu of” the required “Sociological Theory” course (GSR 701).  You don’t need to worry about this part, but you do have to apply for graduation before the deadline.

More info* at this link:

https://hunter.cuny.edu/students/registration/apply-to-graduate/

*The information at this link is geared toward undergraduate students but the same protocols apply to graduate students.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.