Public Group active 2 months, 2 weeks ago

LACUNY Scholarly Communications Roundtable

This group is where members of the LACUNY Scholarly Communications Roundtable (and anyone else who is interested) can discuss programming and issues relating to scholarly communications in the libraries and elsewhere.

Roundtable Chair, 2023-24: Jill Cirasella (Graduate Center)
Group logo by Thomas Frank: http://flic.kr/p/9DyKAa

Admins:

RE: Scheduling Fall Meeting

• Thanks, everyone! I’m closing the poll now. The winning time is: Tuesday, September 29 from 2:00 – 3:30.

Please mark your calendars! I’ll send out more information closer to the date.

Thanks,
    Nancy

Sent: Monday, September 21, 2020 4:48 PM
    To: ‘lacuny-scholarly-communications-round-table@groups.commons.gc.cuny.edu’ <lacuny-scholarly-communications-round-table@groups.commons.gc.cuny.edu>
    Cc: ‘jill.cirasella@gc.cuny.edu’ <jill.cirasella@gc.cuny.edu>
    Subject: RE: Scheduling Fall Meeting

Hi All,

I haven’t had many responses to this poll yet, so please answer by tomorrow if you’d like to attend!

Thanks,
    Nancy

Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 10:44 AM
    To: ‘lacuny-scholarly-communications-round-table@groups.commons.gc.cuny.edu’ <lacuny-scholarly-communications-round-table@groups.commons.gc.cuny.edu<mailto:lacuny-scholarly-communications-round-table@groups.commons.gc.cuny.edu>>
    Cc: jill.cirasella@gc.cuny.edu<mailto:jill.cirasella@gc.cuny.edu>
    Subject: Scheduling Fall Meeting

Dear SCRT,

Happy Fall semester! I’d like to schedule our first meeting of the semester. It’s been a while, so we have a lot to discuss! Please note your availability here: https://doodle.com/poll/dh2xp6w4eet2wz95

I’ll send out an agenda closer to the meeting date, but there is one important item I’ll announce now: We will be electing a new co-chair for the committee! Jill is stepping down. Please consider whether you would be interested in taking this on! You can send any questions about co-chairing the committee to Jill and me.

Thank you,
    Nancy

Nancy Marie Foasberg
    Humanities & Scholarly Communication Librarian
    Associate Professor
    Queens College, CUNY
    Rosenthal Library, Room 348
    she/her

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.