Public Group active 3 months, 3 weeks ago

CUNY Council on World Language Study

The purpose of the Council is to promote CUNY-wide articulation among foreign language departments and programs through the dissemination and exchange of information; to discuss issues of interest to the CUNY language instructional community; to further and enhance the study of modern and classical languages and literatures at CUNY and make recommendations for the improvement of same; to encourage faculty development; and to act as the spokesperson for foreign languages at CUNY vis-a-vis the Central Administration and other organizations and institutions.

Council Office:
Box B6-280
Baruch College
55 Lexington Ave.
New York, NY 10010
Phone: 646-312-4217
Fax: 646-312-4211

************************************************************************************************************
*In order to become a member of the Council site you need to follow the next two steps to sign up for the Commons first:

1. go to http://commons.gc.cuny.edu
2. click on “sign up” and proceed to sign up for the Commons

*If you have signed up for the Commons you can log in the Commons, then find the Council’s Home Page (http://commons.gc.cuny.edu/groups/cuny-council-on-world-language-study/) and join our Council site by simply clicking on “Join Group” near the Council’s name.

Admins:

Moderators:

seeking Korean instructor

• Dear Members of the CUNY Council on World Language Study,

I am the new chairperson at Brooklyn College. I’ve just joined this group on CUNY Commons. Not sure if this is a specific email address that perhaps no one is checking these days, or if it somehow generates an email that goes to each of you.

Just before the pandemic hit, we created Korean 1 & 2 at Brooklyn, but we haven’t offered it yet. I want to do so in the spring, maybe even two sections. But I need an instructor. Does anyone in this group know of one?

thanks,

William Childers
    Chairperson, Modern Languages and Literatures
    Brooklyn College, CUNY
    (718) 951-5451

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.