Paper #1- Narrative Essay

The history of science has been changing so much throughout the years and still learning new things along the way. There are so many things that I have not understood yet that I want to know but won’t be able to know everything and will have to try my best to be able to know what’s currently happening at the moment. As many things that I want to know are how people feel and how to take care of them whether it is physical injury or to be able to be the type of person to talk to and to be able to understand something more. I would also like to know what specific specialty I want to follow to know which I’m more comfortable with and to be able to help others as well with the knowledge I want to learn from. There are so many things in the world that it will be hard for me to choose which will benefit me and to be able to encourage me to do more.

Many things have been able to get my attention like how the human body reacts to certain diseases or when getting injured and when I get interested in a certain thing I would do some research to be able to know what it is. There are so many scientific discoveries  I haven’t even heard of before and I research them to see what causes it and how it affects the person in general whether it is a physical or mental illness. I want to know how it affects the body and how they treat it is what gets me very interested and makes me want to know more about how the human body functions when there are certain things involved and does it react to it. It makes me want to learn more about the human body even more and to see how it reacts and how to put it back to its original state. It will help me to be able to understand more about it and the danger that it can cause whether we cause it or someone else does to the body.

The larger issue that I want to discuss is whether I can choose what I want to become in the future and to be able to know what can make me happy from what I want to do. This is a major part of what I’m thinking and trying to know what I want to follow in the medical field that catches my eyes and ears to know more as I continue to know more about science than I haven’t learned before. This would be able to help me to figure out more that I haven’t learned yet and to know more than what I currently know now also to read more articles about what I need help with to be able to help me to understand better what I’m lacking. These past articles will help me understand how it is supposed to be and I still need to experience it more to be able to get a better understanding of how to do it with my current skills and to be able to improve it. The more I learn about things the more I want to improve myself but I will have trouble along the way to be able to know what I want to put in the certain topics whether it’s writing about it or just talking about the subject and that’s what I need to improve and maybe more I need to improve but those are what I want to focus on first.

There are so many discoveries that I would need to experience or to be able to learn from for I can get better at doing certain things that I have always lacked that I would need to improve. I would like to be able to understand how to start certain topics and how to continue to explain them instead of getting stuck on them for a long time but also to be able to continue with my own words. This has always been a struggle for me to be able to understand how to use my own words to explain things and not get stuck as I continue to talk or write about them. There are so many things I still need to understand and to be able to get a grasp of it so I can get a better knowledge of that topic. So I would need to be able to work on it to be able to write or talk about that topic better instead of getting stuck on it or just being quiet but that is the problem I need to face and to be able to help me to know what I want to become.

This is what I need to challenge myself to be able to become a person to know what I want to become in the future and to know what I’m lacking. This would be able to help me to figure out what I need help with and to improve it better than how I’m currently handling it and to pay close attention to things that would help me to be able to overcome it. It will help me to be able to understand it better than just putting in words that won’t make sense but to be able to use those words to be able to make it into a better sentence or essay. That will take a lot of practice for me to be able to become better and would ask for help to be able to understand much better what I’m lacking to focus on to make it better. That is what I’m currently trying to face at the moment and trying to make it better for me to understand how to improve it instead of just ignoring it but what to make of my essays or when I’m speaking to someone about a topic not to mix up my words. That is what I’m currently doing and trying my best to fix my writing problems.

Responses

Welcome to Social Paper (beta)!