Journal Entry #2

This modern house narrative essay did bring some challenges. I was struggling on figuring out how to connect the structure and modernity of my house to my meaning of home. I spent more time on it than I expected too. At first when talking about the essay it seemed very easy but once I got to it it became hard for me to put my thoughts into words. I started off the draft with free writing which I think really helped with my final draft. I mostly expanded the ideas in my draft for my final draft. I wasn’t too proud with my final draft. I feel like I could’ve done so much better but I didn’t know how else to connect my meaning to home with modernity. I really don’t even think some points I made in my final, made sense because it was hard for me to write my thoughts smoothly which is what I want to work on for the next essay. Although I hope that I did do well in some aspect. Overall, the essay was fun to write because I haven’t had a challenge like this in a while. Usually I don’t like writing but these topics have been interesting 🙂

Responses

Welcome to Social Paper (beta)!