Social Paper (beta)

Welcome to Social Paper, a tool for networking in-progress student writing and feedback across disciplines, semesters, and publics. Use Social Paper to share and follow papers, comment on papers, or simply browse and search papers from The CUNY Academic Commons community using the directory below.

Note: We are phasing out the Papers feature. Existing papers can be viewed, but new papers cannot be created.

Newest Comments and Papers

• Introduction
    Newspapers from the nineteenth and early twentieth century have a troubled future. Intended from the outset to be “important today, discarded tomorrow,” printed on large sheets of cheap paper that mak […]

• The editor is breaking my emojis! Oh well…

This paper is aworking document for jotting down some thoughts I have on digital tools and learning, and related stuff I might be interested in doing/making. I c […]

• This is my first sample paper using the new Social Paper feature of the CUNY Academic Commons. Cool!

I can easily embed content:

…and make my text beautiful with easy-to-use formatting tools.

Enjoy using Social Paper!

1 172 173 174

Recently Used Tags

Papers Directory

Viewing papers with the tag: pedagogy Clear

• Profile photo of George Lam
    Written by George Lam Updated 2 years, 9 months ago

George Lam, York College, City University of New York In many campuses across the country, music departments offer courses for non-music majors as electives. These courses often take the form of standalone surveys, such as History of Rock or Music Appreciation, or an introduction to more advanced coursework, such as a course on music theory […]

Public Paper / 1 follower
  • Profile photo of Matthew K. Gold
    Written by Matthew K. Gold Updated 4 years, 5 months ago

First Activity:  On piece of paper, write down: one class you will teach soon or one class you taught recently one social network you enjoy being part of (think about what makes it enjoyable) one cultural institution or archive in NYC related to your class one colleague at another institution who may be teaching a similar […]

Public Paper / 2 followers
  • Profile photo of Danica Savonick
    Written by Danica Savonick Created 4 years, 8 months ago

I threw this proposal together in response to a CFP for an MLA panel. It’s for a paper I haven’t yet written, but have been looking for an excuse to write. Feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Public Paper / 6 comments / 4 followers