Social Paper (beta)

Welcome to Social Paper, a tool for networking in-progress student writing and feedback across disciplines, semesters, and publics. Use Social Paper to create papers, share and follow papers, comment on papers, or simply browse and search papers from The CUNY Academic Commons community using the directory below.

Newest Comments and Papers

•  

I’ve enjoyed writing for as long as I can remember.  Something about the way the pen feels gliding against the paper brings me a feeling of tranquility.  This semester has given me the opportunity to cons […]

•  

New York City has an incredible amount of areas worth visiting.  In fact, there seems to be monuments, parks, and towers amongst us on every corner of this incredible city.  It is clear that there are […]

•  

Trump’s Tweets and Authorization of War

“Get Ready Russia!  Because they will be coming, nice and new and ‘smart!’  You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas-Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!” […]

1 2 132

Recently Used Tags

Papers Directory

Viewing papers with the tag: medieval-studies Clear

• Profile photo of Karl Steel
    Written by Karl Steel Updated 1 year ago

[Chapter 3 of my book in progress. Chapter 5, on Oysters, is here: https://commons.gc.cuny.edu/papers/oysters/] Chapter III: FOOD FOR WORMS “Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy victory?” — 1 Corinthians 15:54-55 Three Ways of Thinking About Death How many ends does death have for us? The answer has long seemed easy, […]

Public Paper / 1 follower