Social Paper (beta)

Welcome to Social Paper, a tool for networking in-progress student writing and feedback across disciplines, semesters, and publics. Use Social Paper to create papers, share and follow papers, comment on papers, or simply browse and search papers from The CUNY Academic Commons community using the directory below.

Newest Comments and Papers

• This is my first sample paper using the new Social Paper feature of the CUNY Academic Commons. Cool!

I can easily embed content:

…and make my text beautiful with easy-to-use formatting tools.

Enjoy using Social Paper!

• Vincent Chow

ENGL 21001 P

Prof. Northrop

12/20/18

I think that this class taught me to be more open minded and think about different things in different ways and possibilities. In the beginning of this […]

• Timeline of Project
    December 2012: Idea first developed in ITP class, inspired by KFitz’s Planned Obsolescence and a less than satisfying class blog experience

September2013: Submitted NEH DH Digital Start-Up G […]

1 172 173

Recently Used Tags

Papers Directory

• Profile photo of Magally Dorado Amigon
    Written by Magally Dorado Amigon Created 1 month, 1 week ago

Magally Dorado Amigon Freshman Comp May 22, 2020 Professor Ellis    Throughout this course, I have learned a lot about English and writing in general. I feel like I can see growth within my work. Not only did I learn more but I was able to expand on my ideas and beliefs. Before entering this […]

Public Paper / 1 follower

Magally Dorado Amigon  Freshman Comp. April 6, 2020 Professor Ellis   The Researched Critical Analysis essay was another essay that I had a bit of difficulty writing. Unlike the exploratory essay, in this one you do present your argument and back it up with evidence. In this essay, you have to be on one side […]

Public Paper / 1 follower

Magally Dorado Amigon  Freshman Comp April 26, 2020 Professor Ellis  Religion’s impact on abortion   The topic of abortion has always been very controversial between communities and even families. It is something that is so easy to disagree on but there are so many factors to it and so many of them are hidden. No […]

Public Paper / 1 follower

Public Paper / 1 follower

Magally Dorado Amigon Freshman Comp April 5, 2020 Professor Ellis   The exploratory essay was a bit more difficult for me as I did face some challenges. To begin, I did not know how to start and structure the essay. I had a general idea of what I was going to write about but I […]

Public Paper / 1 follower

Magally Dorado Amigon Freshman Comp April 2, 2020 Professor Ellis   Religion’s impact on abortion   Abortion is a topic that has always been very controversial within countries, communities, and families as well. For years, even continuing today it is something that impacts us. You see all kinds of debates on websites, magazines, and on […]

Public Paper / 1 follower

Magally Dorado Amigon Freshman Comp Feb 28, 2020 Professor Ellis   Throughout the process of writing this essay I learned that there are different types of essays that can be written and they all have a very specific format to them. Some may be more difficult to write while others may seem a bit simpler. […]

Public Paper / 1 follower

Magally Dorado Amigon Freshman Comp. Proffessor.  Ellis 11/ Feb/ 2020   It was another day of school, another day of learning new things and training my brain of the things I had already learned. I was in a calm state of mind until the phone that was hanging on the wall started to ring. It […]

Public Paper / 1 follower

Magally Dorado Amigon Freshman Comp. Proff. Ellis 11/ Feb/ 2020          It was another day of school, another day of learning new things and training my brain of the things I had already learned. It was all going well when the phone that was hanging on the wall rang. It was a magical tool […]

Public Paper / 1 follower
  • Profile photo of HuiQin Huang
    Written by HuiQin Huang Updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago

HuiQin Huang ENGL 21002 Shana Creaney 2/4/20 Introduction Letter   Dear Professor Creaney, My name is HuiQin Huang.  As a new immigrant, I am seeking more opportunities to improve my English both speaking and writing skills. I came from China four years ago. Before I came to the United States, I didn’t speak any English […]

Public Paper / 1 follower