Writing Resistance – Fall 2020

Public Group active 6 months, 3 weeks ago

Writing Resistance – Fall 2020

Group logo of Writing Resistance – Fall 2020

Course and Teacher Surveys

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #104566

Dear class-

Apologies in advance for any inconvenience! Due to a personal emergency, I will need a bit more time to catch up on grading. For your reference, I have included a link to a detailed breakdown of how your final grades will be calculated. If you are concerned about your standing in the course, please feel free to follow up with me via email for further clarity. The withdrawal deadline for the Fall 2020 semester is December 13th, 2020.

Please also submit the Course and Teacher Survey form by Dec. 20 at 11:59pm.

• To complete the form, you must log in with your CUNYfirst credentials (john.doe##@login.cuny.edu).
    • The form is anonymous! Your name will be recorded, but it will only be used by Institutional Research to verify that you are in the course. Your instructor will not have access to the results until after your name has been deleted and your grade has been submitted.
    • You will need to know:
      • Course Code: 24980
      • Instructor Name: SHAMECCA HARRIS
      • Course Subject, Number and Section (Component): ENGL 11000 5BC2 (LEC)

Your input is greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please send an email to testing@ccny.cuny.edu

Stay tuned for an update on your final grades later this month. As always, please feel free to reach out with any comments, questions, or concerns. I will also be available by appointment through the end of the grading period. 🙂 

Happy weekend!

Shamecca

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)