Transformative Learning in the Humanities

Group logo of Transformative Learning in the Humanities

Futures Initiative Event: Is Graduate School For Me? Part II

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Please share this upcoming event with your undergraduate students:

The Futures Initiative invites you to join us for the second installment in our series:

“Is Graduate School for Me?”

Monday, December 5th @ 3:00 – 4:30 PM ET

In continuation of the Futures Initiative series that launched during the spring semester, we invite you to join us and learn insightful tips about the graduate school application process from current CUNY graduate students, faculty, and administrators. This event is designed primarily for students who are actively applying or preparing to apply to graduate school. You’ll hear personal experiences about everything to do with the application process, including writing the perfect personal statement, using resources that are publicly available, networking, organizing deadlines, and much more! The application stage does not have to be a solitary process. Join us on December 5th to learn more.​

Please RSVP here for the Zoom link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/is-graduate-school-for-me-part-2-tickets-443676878487

This topic was also posted in: TLH Cohort 1, TLH Faculty Fellows Cohort 2, TLH Faculty Fellows Cohort 3, TLH Faculty Fellows Cohort 4, TLH Faculty Fellows Cohort 5, TLH Faculty Fellows Cohort 6.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.