>
    > From: Anthony Wheeler <awheeler@gradcenter.cuny.edu>
    > Subject: Educational Technologist/Online Student Mentor Openings
    > Date: June 21, 2022 at 1:57:23 PM EDT
    > To: “Waltzer, Luke” <lwaltzer@gc.cuny.edu>
    >
    > Hey Luke,
    >
    > I hope you are doing well and that your summer is off to a good start! I wanted to reach out and ask, if you have a few minutes, are you able to circulate the attached job listing to any networks/listservs you think might have folks interested in it? Here’s some information:
    >
    > In the 2021-2022 academic year, I joined Lehman College’s Office of Online Education to develop an Online Student Peer Mentoring Program to provide both digital learning & community engagement resources to remote student learners, which was piloted in Spring 2022 with 7 courses. Over the next year, our office is expanding. We’re hiring 2-3 more part-time (20 hours/week) Educational Technologists who will also serve as Online Student Mentors within my program. We are hoping to recruit people with diverse skill sets, so they shouldn’t feel like they need to check every box to apply! We’re seeking skills ranging from working with learning management systems (ex. Blackboard) to doing graphic design work (for educational materials).
    >
    > I’ve attached a document with more information. If they’re interested, they can forward their CV/resume and cover letter to awheeler@gradcenter.cuny.edu <mailto:awheeler@gradcenter.cuny.edu>and/or olena.zhadko@lehman.cuny.edu <mailto:olena.zhadko@lehman.cuny.edu>! If they have questions, they can get in touch with me.
    >
    > Thanks, Luke!
    >
    > Best regards,
    >
    > Anthony
    > —
    > Anthony Wheeler, M.A.
    > Graduate Center Fellow
    > Ph.D. Program in Urban Education (Cohort ’20)
    > The Graduate Center, CUNY
    > awheeler@gradcenter.cuny.edu <mailto:awheeler@gradcenter.cuny.edu>
    > he/him/his

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.