The Teaching and Learning Center

Public Group active 1 day, 22 hours ago

The Teaching and Learning Center

Group logo of The Teaching and Learning Center

CUNY LMS Survey

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dear Members of the CUNY Community,

As many of you know, CUNY’s contract with Blackboard expires in 2021, and the University is actively exploring options for its next Learning Management System (LMS).

Today we write you on behalf of the LMS Steering Committee, organized by the CUNY Office of Academic Affairs, and charged with establishing guiding principles to take into the selection and procurement of CUNY’s next LMS.

The committee has designed a survey for all members of the CUNY community that seeks to better understand what you envision in the next LMS. Whether you are student, faculty, staff, or administrator, we would welcome your input.

You can find the survey here: https://baruch.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0MoQUJl1aqYIFWl (https://baruch.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0MoQUJl1aqYIFWl)

We request your responses by Monday, July 27, and appreciate your time.

Sincerely,

Co-Chairs, LMS Steering Committeee: Luke Waltzer (Graduate Center) and Ron Bergmann (Lehman College)
    Committee Members: George Otte (School of Professional Studies), Christopher Medellin (Borough of Manhattan Community College), Ruru Rusmin (School of Professional Studies), Olena Zhadko (Lehman College), Jane Davis (CUNY Central), Roxanne Shirazi (Graduate Center), Kannan Mohan (Baruch College), Christopher Roth (Guttman Community College), Kesi Gordon (University Student Senate), Joanne Gil (CUNY Central), Lori Mazor (Hunter College), Carlos Guevara (Hostos Community College), Stephen Walsh (Computing and Information Services), Ann Clarkson (Baruch College), Jonathan Gagliardi (CUNY Central), and Sally Zieper (CUNY Central)

Stephen Powers
    Participant

Luke,
    I will take the survey now.
    Just a point of information as I am off CAT these days.
    How many of the people on the committee are university professors who teach fulltime?

Steve

Stephen Powers
    Participant

Luke, or anyone on the committee,

I completed the survey now.
    Just a point of information as I am no longer with CAT, how many of the people on the committee are university professors who teach full-time?

Thanks,  Steve

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.