Spring 2020 Sociology of Education

Group logo of Spring 2020 Sociology of Education

Reminders for Class on April 7

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Good evening everyone. As always I hope this email finds everyone safe and well. As a reminder we are meeting this week on TUESDAY, APRIL 7th since the college will be on a Wednesday schedule.

Your spring break starts Wednesday, April 8th and runs through Friday April 10th only.

For class this week you have only to watch the video that is posted on Commons and write your mid-semester paper. We will be discussing the readings from our last class along with the video.

Below are links to two Zoom sessions, feel free to join whichever time is convenient for you. Please note, I adjusted the start time so we can finish a bit earlier. The first session is from 6:00-7:00 and the second is from 7:20 to 8:20. Also, please note that you will now need to enter a password to join the meeting, so make a note of it below.

REMEMBER, attending a Zoom meeting is not mandatory—though I hope to see as many of you as possible. If you cannot make the meeting this week, please still send me your paper and/or an email checking in so I can count you in attendance.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

Best,
    Francine

CWE Soc. of Ed Session 1: 6:00 – 7:00

https://ccny.zoom.us/j/130567015?pwd=NDhldGtiTUE3T0pQTFNXa3prQjhFUT09

Meeting ID: 130 567 015
    Password: 650392

CWE Soc. of Ed Session 2: 7:20 – 8:20

Join Zoom Meeting
    https://ccny.zoom.us/j/149939815?pwd=b0oyNnJ2VkFBVUZ2dVhqcnRzZSthQT09

Meeting ID: 149 939 815
    Password: 632024

Francine Almash

Mellon Humanities Alliance Fellow
    PhD Student in Urban Education
    The Graduate Center-CUNY
    falmash@gradcenter.cuny.edu<mailto:falmash@gradcenter.cuny.edu>

Good Morning Professor Francine,

Thank you for the reminder. See you tomorrow evening.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.