RUG — R User’s Group

Public Group active 3 days, 12 hours ago

RUG is winding down for the summer

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Howdy y’all!

I don’t know about y’all, but I need a break this summer. RUG is going to take a break as well and will resume in the fall. I thought I had one more meeting in me, but some last-minute lab problems have made it too difficult to host a last meeting. In light of everything, this year has been a fun one with y’all! I truly appreciate everyone showing up to meetings and asking questions on the Slack. It warms my heart knowing that there is a supportive R community at the GC. While we won’t be having meetings, feel free to continue discussions on the Slack! I will lurk occasionally.

I also have some bittersweet news. This was my last semester as a Digital Fellow! I got a research assistantship opportunity that I couldn’t pass up, so I will no longer be the head honcho of RUG.  Yuxiao and one of the new batch of fellows will take over and take RUG to great new places. It has truly been a pleasure leading the group and interacting with everybody. I look forward to seeing folks at RUG meetings, not as a leader, but as a participant!

Sincerely,

Connor French

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.