PUG – Python User’s Group

Public Group active 5 days, 16 hours ago

PUG – Python User’s Group

Group logo of PUG – Python User’s Group

PUG meeting this Friday (17) 3:30pm – Functions and modules

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dear all,

Hope you and your family are all safe and well.
    Thanks for answering the survey and for showing interest in doing Python things together.

We will be meeting every other Friday, from 3:30pm to 5:00pm. We will start this week, on April 17h, with a mini-workshop on creating your own functions and modules. You can check for future meetings on our calendar.

It is the first time we try to do PUG meetings online, so it might take a bit of experimenting with formats and platforms to figure out the best way to do this. After some consideration, I decided to try to make this work with Microsoft Teams. Let’s see how it goes.

To get ready for the meeting, please click on this link and join the PUG team there. It is where we will make our video call, share files and code together. Please try to do it as soon as possible so you have everything set before our meeting. Notice:

• You will need to log in with your Microsoft Office 365 credentials (The one you use to read your gc e-mail. All GC students should have it by default)
  • If you don’t have an Office 365 account can create one for free here.
  • If you have any problems, just message me on the commons.
  • Looking forward to see you. And again, make sure to join the PUG team on Microsoft Teams

Best,
    Rafa

Yuxiao Luo
Participant

Thanks. I just responded in the link you sent.

Best Regards,
Yuxiao Luo
Department of Information Systems and Stats, Zicklin School of Business
Baruch College, City University of New York

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.