Poets Together!

Public Group active 1 year, 6 months ago

those for a credit

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

?hello dear all,

could those of you enrolled for a credit send me or tell me when you are sending an informal five-page report or paper on what you have been working on so i can turn in your really exciting unit of credit?

and for everyone, it has been a joy in these really peculiar times to think of something ELSE …

Our diversity is enlivening for me, and I hope for each of you , many of whom I hope to join with again as informally as always, reading what you most feel like reading – doesn’t HAVE to be Beckett or Chatwin

or anyone else: really nice to read Different Things Together!

me, am preparing to chat with translators of new volumes of Ungaretti, Valéry and Paul Celan on a zoom at 192 Books, wonderful place, and do readings of Celan translations for City Lights Celan (because of under the dome, walks with Celan and Jean Daive, and so on.. Keep us all up with what kinds of things you are involved with,

and warmly to all,

mary ann caws (macaws@gc.cuny.edu)

Mary Ann Caws

hi mary ann! thank you!

i cannot cannot miss your paul celan event! what is the date please? (if you have a link, please send?)

it really WAS such a joy, this group —

~maureen

ps: i miss you so much!!!!

I FOUND IT!!!! here’s the event, 11/23: http://www.citylights.com/bookstore/?fa=event&event_id=3723

i’ll be there!

…you are on this with judith butler, mary ann? — did i tell you she blurbed by new book on Morrison? which, btw, i JUST received today! yay!!!! (see pic!)

wonderful! can’t wait to see everyone again!

~maureen

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Patricia Brody
    Participant

Congratulations Maureen.
    What joy to birth a Book!

I miss you all so much too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.