Library Technology Subcommittee of the CUNY Committee on Academic Technology

Group logo of Library Technology Subcommittee of the CUNY Committee on Academic Technology

News Items from the CUNY Libraries

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Next Friday (Jan. 29), I’ll be attending the monthly meeting of the CUNY Committee on Academic Technology. At the meeting, Alex Berrio Matamoros and I will be reporting on the activities of the Library Technology Subcommittee. As part of our report, we like to share any CUNY-wide news about the libraries. For example, I’ll likely want to make a note about the new feedback form that the CUNY OLS team has just added to the downloaded PDFs of items in Academic Works. In a recent blog post, Megan Wacha describes this feature this way:

Working with the team at Digital Commons, the Office of Library Services set-up a new feature in Academic Works: a feedback form. PDF cover pages in select series now include a question: “How does access to this work benefit you? Let us know!” Readers that click the hyperlink are directed to a feedback form that asks for some basic information as well as permission to publicly share their comments.

If there are other recent CUNY-wide libary initiatives, developments, etc. that we should announce, please let me or Alex know by next Friday morning (the meeting is in the afternoon).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.