LACUNY Scholarly Communications Roundtable

Group logo of LACUNY Scholarly Communications Roundtable

ShareYourPaper.org

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Beth Evans
    Participant

Has this been discussed here?

https://shareyourpaper.org/libraries

I got this email below today, as you may have as well, from Joe MacArthur, who also founded the Open Access Button.  I believe we have talked about that.

Beth

Hi Beth,

After a fantastic response to our release of Shareyourpaper.org earlier this year I’m so excited to say that Shareyourpaper.org for Libraries is ready to start helping you get more deposits with less work! Since you’ve signed up for early access, we’re letting you know ahead of a full public announcement while we do some finishing touches.
    Today you can now try a quick interactive demosee our partner libraries version, and use our setup page to adjust settings to your liking and rollout the tool. If you like what you see, feel free to roll out the tool publicly.
    We know that this moment still represents a deeply unusual and challenging time. If that means you don’t have time to look, we totally understand. If you’d like a personal walkthrough, just let me know. We’d love to show it off, answer your questions, and get your input.

Yours,

Joe–
    Joseph McArthur
    Director and Co-founder, Open Access Button
    Twitter: @Mcarthur_Joe & @OA_ButtonIf you’d rather not hear big news from us, you can unsubscribe.

Hi Beth,

Shareyourpaper.org is a fantastic resource built with researchs’ needs in mind, and I’ve chatted with Joe to learn more about their data sources, etc. I’d love to see us implement this in the repository down the line, but it’s not feasible in our current environment. In the meantime, I share it as a resource in my faculty workshops and recommend its use *if* one’s articles have a DOI. The one concern here is that faculty will submit through the shareyourpaper.org workflow (sending it to Zenodo) instead of to Academic Works.

I’d be glad to discuss this with you in greater detail off-list, should any questions arise.

Best,

Meg

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.