LACUNY Scholarly Communications Roundtable

Group logo of LACUNY Scholarly Communications Roundtable

11/15 SCRT Meeting Notes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #145737

Hi all,

Notes from the November 15 LACUNY Scholarly Communications Roundtable meeting are available in our 2023-24 SCRT meetings document. The notes include links to items mentioned during our conversation (a combination of scholarly and non-scholarly articles, as well as the recently released Anti-Racist Scholarly Reviewing Practices). If there’s anything I missed, please add it to the doc, thanks!

Also, I shared the link to the brand-new open access book, Scholarly Communication Librarianship and Open Knowledge, which looks to be an amazing, near-encyclopedic collection of scholcomm knowledge. I’m thinking that we can base most of our conversations for the rest of the year on different chapters from the book. I’d really appreciate any suggestions for chapters to prioritize — please look at the table of contents (pp. 4-9 of the PDF) and share what interests you either here or by emailing me directly.

Thank you!
    Jill (Scholarly Communications Roundtable Chair, 2023-24)

#145738
    Beth Evans
    Participant

Thanks for these notes Jill. Sorry I missed the meeting.

The book does look amazing!

I think all of the chapters in the section Intersections look compelling for future discussions.

Thanks for an excellent suggestion.

Beth

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.