EAS 10600 #M Group C

Public Group active 3 years, 1 month ago

Lab 1: Introductions Discussion

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Saundarya Sharma
    Participant

Joseph,

I am also very interested in learning about the effects of global warming and the future of emissions and sustainability. While working on a power plant class project as an EIS engineer I got to learn about the harmful emissions by such plants and the importance of emission control. I hope we get to learn about this topic in depth in this class.

Saundarya Sharma

Kayla Hernandez
    Participant

Hi David,
    I enjoy cooking as well, what recipes do you usually make? I try to be creative and explore different areas such as vegan, American, quick meals, and snack foods. I am also interested in learning about the Earth’s ecosystems. As an environmental chemistry major, I think that we need to start thinking more about what are some products that we can make more environmentally friendly in order to reduce the amount of pollution entering our ecosystems and environment.

Kayla Hernandez
    Participant

Hi Saundarya,
    How long have you been swimming for? I started when I was five years old and then did competitive swimming for seven years and then two years during high school! My events were always the 100m backstroke and Mixed Relay. Hopefully this summer the beaches will be more opened and maybe we can see who’s the better swimmer. I’m also really interested in your concentration for mechanical engineering, how did you decide upon that? Good luck with this semester!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.