Public Group active 1 day, 16 hours ago

Digital Humanities Initiative

The CUNY Digital Humanities Initiative (CUNY DHI), launched in Fall 2010, aims to build connections and community among those at CUNY who are applying digital technologies to scholarship and pedagogy in the humanities. All are welcome: faculty, students, and technologists, experienced practitioners and beginning DHers, enthusiasts and skeptics.

We meet regularly on- and offline to explore key topics in the Digital Humanities, and share our work, questions, and concerns. See our blog for more information on upcoming events (it’s also where we present our group’s work to a wider audience). Help edit the CUNY Digital Humanities Resource Guide, our first group project. And, of course, join the conversation on the Forum.

Photo credit: Digital Hello by hugoslv on sxc.hu.

Admins:

Sound Studies Working Group First Meeting – 10/11 @ 12pm

• Hi everyone!

From our poll results, we will be meeting on Monday, October 11th at 12pm!

I am excited to meet new folx and re-connect with folx from before. I will be sharing the Zoom link closer to the date and I hope to see you all there!

If you\’re thinking about a project or just curious about what sound studies could be, our first meeting is a great place to help you get started. 🙂

Di

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.