CUNY Pie

Public Group active 1 year, 1 month ago

Thursday, Dec. 2: John’s on Bleecker

Tagged: ,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #13491

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder that this Thursday, Dec. 2, we’ll head to John’s on Bleecker for CUNY Pie. Let’s meet in front of John’s at 6pm, our usual time.

This will be our last gathering of the semester, so please do come out and join us for some excellent pizza. As always, family and friends are welcome.

Hope to see you there!

Best,

Matt

#20708

Can’t make it this month, sadly. Have a slice (with anchovies 🙂 ) for me!

#20709

Appropriately enough, Slice Harvester – one of my favorite blogs on This Here Internet – reviewed John’s today: http://www.sliceharvester.com/2010/12/johns-of-bleeker-street-no-slices.html

If you read that and decide that you’re still too cool to come, then, well, ptui on you.

#20710

I won’t be able to make it this time, but enjoy a non-anchovy slice for me! My family used to go to John’s regularly, and we would always order one plain and one sausage and mushroom pie–mmm!

#20711

I will make it and I intend to have a slice with anchovies.

#20712
    Claire Fontaine
    Participant

Unfortunately I can’t make it… but if I could I would be in on the anchovies. I love stinky food!

#20713

Holiday party at the school so I can’t make it either. Have fun!

#20714

I wish I could, but I have to go out of town for a wedding. Have a great time — I’m looking forward to going to the next one, since the last one was so good–even without the anchovies!

#20715

Running a bit late, but I’ll be there! No anchovies for me, yuck, fishy eyebrows! But I can pick them off if outvoted…

#20716

Down with fishy eyebrows! Seriously, they have no place on pizza.

#20717
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I can’t make it tonight, but feel I need to voice my strong support of anchovies on just about anything. And of salty, oily food in general. Yum.