CUNY Edits

Public Group active 2 weeks, 4 days ago

Wiki Loves Pride

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #65205

I hope everyone is having a good summer! Wikimedia NYC is hosting a Wiki Loves Pride Edit-a-thon this Thursday, and, while not a CUNY event, I hope you’ll join us!

I am going to use this opportunity to continue adding Lambda Literary Award winners to Wikidata. If you haven’t tried out Wikidata before, I’d be happy to show you how to contribute.

******************

Wikimedia NYC invites you to attend a Wiki Loves Pride Edit-a-thon on Thursday, July 12th at Jefferson Market Library! Wiki Loves Pride is a global campaign to expand and improve LGBT-related content across all Wikimedia projects, in all languages.

We are holding this year’s event in July in order to support folx who want to contribute a photograph they took at one of NYC’s many Pride events or edit an article about something they learned this June. Not sure what to contribute? No problem! We will have a list of articles that need your help.

Where: Jefferson Market Library (425 6th Avenue in Greenwich Village)
    When: Thursday, July 12th 5:00PM – 8:00PM RSVP: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wiki-loves-pride-edit-a-thon-tickets-47822189456

Light refreshments will be served

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)