CUNY Edits

Public Group active 2 weeks, 4 days ago

Wiki Loves Pride

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I hope everyone is having a good summer! Wikimedia NYC is hosting a Wiki Loves Pride Edit-a-thon this Thursday, and, while not a CUNY event, I hope you’ll join us!

I am going to use this opportunity to continue adding Lambda Literary Award winners to Wikidata. If you haven’t tried out Wikidata before, I’d be happy to show you how to contribute.

Wikimedia NYC invites you to attend a Wiki Loves Pride Edit-a-thon on Thursday, July 12th at Jefferson Market Library! Wiki Loves Pride is a global campaign to expand and improve LGBT-related content across all Wikimedia projects, in all languages.

We are holding this year’s event in July in order to support folx who want to contribute a photograph they took at one of NYC’s many Pride events or edit an article about something they learned this June. Not sure what to contribute? No problem! We will have a list of articles that need your help.

Where: Jefferson Market Library (425 6th Avenue in Greenwich Village)
    When: Thursday, July 12th 5:00PM – 8:00PM RSVP: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wiki-loves-pride-edit-a-thon-tickets-47822189456

Light refreshments will be served

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.