CUNY Digital History Project

Public Group active 3 weeks, 2 days ago

CUNY Digital History Project

Group logo of CUNY Digital History Project

NEH announces recent awards, incl for Humanities Collections + Reference Resources start-up grants

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Andrea Ades Vasquez
    Participant

Hi all,
    You can read and/or download the listing of all 205 humanities projects in all categories here:http://www.neh.gov/news/press-release/2013-04-09 and i’ll try to attach the file.
    I identified 7 that were Foundations grants in “Humanities + Reference Resource” all for around 40K. They were for planning to digitize, create protocols, process, make accessible… various existing collections of material is a range of formats. Many projects bring together folks from several institutions. None that I noticed involved collecting new material.
    Here are the institutions if you want to read the short project descriptions: Walters Art Museum, Balt. MD; Norman L…Ctr, Boston, MA; Barnum Museum, CT; Univ of Neb., OM; Amer Research Inst, PA; Univ of FL libraries, FL; Art College of Pasadena, CA.

In February the NEH put up guidelines for grants due mid-may so hopefully soon they will offer them for the mid-July deadlined grants.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.