What makes me Happy on the Internet? By:Khayla Carty

Access: LimitedShow Details
  • This Doc can be read by: Anyone
  • This Doc can be edited by: The Doc author only
  • Comments are visible to: Anyone
  • Comments can be posted by: Logged-in Users
  • History can be viewed by: Anyone
Hide Details

What makes me happy on the internet is watching controversial videos about controversial topics about hip hop, drill, or important issues in today’s society. I enjoy watching commentary, unpopular opinion videos, and documentary videos on these topics being that they explore such a wide range of issues that need to be talked about more today, like Colorism, Racial profiling, the mistreatment of Black women, and the high crime rates in cities due to gang activity and gun violence, and so much more. 

What also makes me happy is going on YouTube and watching my favorite YouTubers make commentary or documentaries about these topics. They do not sugarcoat anything like the mainstream and overpopularized YouTuber, they give the truth and nothing but the truth in the rawest form possible. My favorite YouTubers include TroyceTv, Trap Lore Ross, Slo4n, etc.  

Going on the internet and getting to watch their videos make me happy because of the honesty and the extensive research they do to put their videos together, I resonate with them because they all happen to share a Journalistic feel in their content, and I just so happen to be a Journalism major, and I do enjoy a good story and storytelling!