Reflection: Research Paper

Access: LimitedShow Details
  • This Doc can be read by: Anyone
  • This Doc can be edited by: The Doc author only
  • Comments are visible to: Anyone
  • Comments can be posted by: Logged-in Users
  • History can be viewed by: Anyone
Hide Details

This research paper seemed like a daunting task at first because of the word count. However, once I did the annotated bibliography it didn’t seem that bad. When doing the annotated bibliography, I wanted to find a topic that had a substantial amount of information that I can address but I also wanted to pick a topic that I could relate to. I used some of my own knowledge in this paper but to find specific facts I had to do a lot of research. I used the online database provided by the college to find the sources because I know they would peer reviewed articles. To collect notes, I created a brief outline where I wrote down what I would write about in each paragraph. Before handing in the draft, I checked for grammatical errors and fixed them. After peer review, I tried to incorporate more causes of sleep deprivation into my paper. After the professors’ feedback I changed the wording of many of the sentences, deleted some sentences and reconstructed my conclusion to better summarize all the points I made in my paper.